Senior Survey CAD Technician
Company: AMT Engineering
Posted on: January 24, 2023
A. Morton Thomas and Associates, Inc. (AMT), an employee owned
consultant engineering firm, is seeking a Senior Survey CAD
Technician to join our Team in Washington, DC and add significant
value to our company growth.
Perform survey data processing, survey computations, and prepare
CAD survey drawings for boundary, topographic, and construction
stakeout surveys. Proficient in surveying software's, CAD
platforms, Bluebeam, and Microsoft Office Suite software.
Experience working in the District of Columbia and with DOT's, like
DDOT, MDOT/SHA , and VDOT is a plus.
Salary is: $35.00 - $45.00 / hour DOE. Excellent Work / Life
Balance opportunity with optional Hybrid work arrangements.
- Responsible for survey computations for traverse adjustments,
deed composites, construction stakeout, and data processing
- of topographic and boundary survey data collection files.
- Responsible for preparation of topographic and boundary survey
- Responsible for preparation of easements and right-of-way
drawings and preparation of legal descriptions.
- Responsible for property deed, and plat research
- Responsible for survey task set-up for field crews and
supporting survey exhibits
- Responsible for quality control check of survey field data
- Other duties assigned by the survey project manager.
- High School Diploma. 2- or 4-year survey or engineering degree
- 5 years or more surveying experience or comparable survey
coursework with degree
- Ability to read and understand property plats, maps,
engineering plans and architectural plans
- Computer and iPad proficiency
- CAD and survey software proficiency
- Proficiency in DOT/SHA CAD procedures
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Bentley MicroStation,
InRoads, and Open Roads CAD platforms and software.
- Proficiency in Bluebeam, Adobe, and Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent organizational skills and following AMT CAD
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple concurrent survey
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong team player with commitment to company values
- Mentoring junior staff and field staff for data collection and
documentation of field survey conditions.
- Ability to work overtime when necessary
Why Join AMT?
At AMT, we understand that our most valuable asset is our staff.
For 67 years, we have worked diligently to build a team of talented
employees who fully embody our values as an organization - values
such as teamwork, integrity, and innovation. Now that we have
transitioned into an employee-owned firm, we are excited to place
the future of AMT into nearly 450 sets of dedicated hands.
The AMT Difference
Our company culture is characterized by a workforce that holds the
highest standards of ethics and integrity, focused client care, and
commitment to AMT's Core Values of safety, respect, integrity,
commitment, quality, teamwork. leadership, responsibility, and
Operating as an ESOP allows us to reward our dedicated and loyal
employees with additional benefits from the company's stock as well
as an incentive to continue building a high-performance ownership
culture. To strengthen and support its employees, AMT invests in
programs and processes to sustain an engaging work environment. AMT
also recognizes the importance of employee benefits and policies
and remains committed to providing programs that are both
comprehensive and competitive in the industry.
Competitive Benefit Package
To strengthen and support its employees, its greatest asset, AMT
invests in programs and processes to sustain an engaging work
environment. AMT also recognizes the importance of employee
benefits and policies and remains committed to providing programs
that are both comprehensive and competitive in the industry. With
AMT, you will get:
--- Tiered medical coverage
--- Short- and long-term disability
--- College savings plan
--- Life insurance
--- Paid time off
Keywords: AMT Engineering, Pasco , Senior Survey CAD Technician, Professions , Pasco, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!