Company: ServiceSource Inc.
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Make an impact by joining ServiceSource, a champion for people
with disabilities. Explore new opportunities! ServiceSource is an
organization of talented people who drive innovation, embrace
change, and serve humanity.
To perform routine and extensive range of work in the repair and
general maintenance of facilities, buildings, and equipment under
general supervision; execute work within established procedures and
process under both verbal and written instructions; provide backup
as noted and prepare reports as required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. These duties and
responsibilities will be rated on the Annual Performance
- Repair and paint walls.
- Hang pictures and other items on walls.
- Cut keys and install, remove and repair locks.
- Restock Galleys. Maintain Inventory for galleys on all floors
(i.e. paper towels, dishwashing detergent, etc.)
- Provide service and maintenance on requested equipment - such
as shredders (check and replace/refill oil and bags) and other
equipment, as required.
- Make supply pick-ups and deliveries.
- Install and remove signs.
- Repair or install new locks office furniture, as
- Maintain shop equipment/inventory Ensure tracking of all
requests within Ticketing System.
- Assist with the preparation and input of Monthly reports, as
- Provide backup support to Move Services, and/or other
- Wear proper safety gear and use appropriate safety equipment
while performing all assigned tasks.
- Adhere to established policies and procedures and standards of
conduct and dress.
- Spot clean as required: vacuum, sweep, dust, mop, and
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned.
Qualifications: Education, Experience, and Certification(s)
- High School Diploma or General Educational Development (GED)
- Two (2) years specialized experience in operations requiring
skills in all the duties listed under functions required.
- Valid driver's license and/or access to reliable transportation
to perform work-related travel required. Eligible drivers must have
a good motor vehicle record (MVR).
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Computer proficiency and a working knowledge of the Microsoft
Software Suite to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint and
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in
supervising, production methods, and coordination of people and
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing high-level
- Active listening and giving full attention to what other people
are saying, taking time to understand points being made, asking
questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate
- Ability to understand written sentences and paragraphs in work
- The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas
presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Oral Expression. The ability to communicate information and
ideas so others will understand.
- The ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go
wrong. It does not involve solving the problem, only recognizing
there is a problem.
- The ability to read and understand information and ideas
presented in writing.
- The ability to communicate information and ideas in writing so
others will understand.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to
stand; use hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop and kneel. The
employee is occasionally required to walk and sit. The employee
must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally
lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities
required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color
vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust
The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those an employee encounters while performing the
essential functions of this job. The noise level in the work
environment is usually quiet.
What We Offer - for Benefit Eligible Employees May Include:
Because ServiceSource hires the best people, we work hard to
provide benefits that make their lives better, so we offer a
comprehensive benefit program which features:
--- Health coverage for you and your family through Medical,
Dental, and Vision plans
--- Financial protection with 100% company paid Disability, Life,
Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance
--- A 403(b)-Retirement plan in which the company matches dollar
for dollar on a generous percentage matching up to 3% of your
--- Tax advantages through Flexible Spending and Health Savings
accounts that allow you to pay for specific healthcare and
dependent care expenses with pre-tax dollars
--- To help you manage your work and life needs, we offer an
Employee Assistance Program, Wellness Program, and Tuition
--- A generous paid time-off program in which the benefits increase
based on your tenure with the company
Successful ServiceSource employees connect with our mission, add
value to the organization by striving to exceed performance
expectations and embrace the diversity that each individual team
member's experiences bring to the collective organization's
Set Aside Careers
Many of our employment opportunities are set aside through
affirmative employment contracts to support our mission to provide
employment opportunities for individuals with disabilities. Set
aside positions require a documented disability and provide career
opportunities in industries such as food service, mail service,
total facilities management and administrative services. We invite
you to learn more about the qualifications required and
opportunities available through our set aside positions by clicking
Staff positions provide department, program and project support and
management in the functional areas of rehabilitation services,
operations and administration. These career opportunities are
available to all qualified job seekers. We invite you to view our
exciting career opportunities here.
NOTICE TO APPLICANTS
We conform to all the laws, statutes, and regulations concerning
equal employment opportunities and affirmative action. We strongly
encourage women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and
veterans to apply to all of our job openings. We are an equal
opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, national origin, disability status, Genetic
Information & Testing, Family & Medical Leave, Sexual Orientation
and Gender Identity or Expression, protected veteran status, or any
other characteristic protected by law. We prohibit retaliation
against individuals who bring forth any complaint, orally or in
writing, to the employer or the government, or against any
individuals who assist or participate in the investigation of any
complaint or otherwise oppose discrimination.
We are a drug-free workplace. Pre-employment background checks,
including E-Verify, are required for all employment positions.
Do you need a reasonable accommodation to apply to a career
opportunity online? Please click here to view a list of Regional
Office locations. Please ask to speak with Human Resources.
Polygraph Protection Act
Right to Work
Right to Work (Espaol)
Keywords: ServiceSource Inc., Pasco , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Pasco, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!