Packaging QA Lab Technician (Crew B)
Company: Disability Solutions
Posted on: September 16, 2023
The J.R. Simplot Company is a diverse, privately held
organization, with roots firmly planted in agriculture and
agriculture-related businesses. We are a true farm-to-table company
with operations that touch every aspect of agriculture, including
seed production, farming and ranching, plant sciences, fertilizer
manufacturing, food processing, commercial product development, and
distribution.SummaryThe Quality Assurance Lab Technician will be
responsible for ensuring product quality is monitored and tested in
compliance with established procedures, specification and
instructions. The individual in this position is responsible, but
not limited to taking samples, and performing test as prescribed by
procedure or specification, reporting to appropriate personnel on
status of line operation, performing requested test and samples and
recording information in logs and databases.Key
- Accurately completes quality grade using grading
- Accurately enters all product identity information for all
product produced in an inventory database.
- Performs requested tests and samples.
- Maintains a safe work environment.
- Provides prompt and timely feedback to appropriate personnel
relative to production related problems (i.e. excessive defects,
mislabeling, package quality issues, downtime and increased
production etc).Typical EducationHigh school diploma or general
education degree (GED)Relevant ExperienceNo prior experience
- Basic math skills.
- Use basis lab equipment.
- Good knowledge of computer systems.
- Ability to work in refrigerated and frozen environments.
- Good communication skills.
- Needs to be organized, efficient, and have good time management
- Ability to sit and stand for long periods.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Adheres to all standards, policies and systems as
appropriate.Job Requisition ID:-- 15183Travel Required: NonePay
Grade: Step and GradeLocation(s): FG Plant - PascoCountry: United
StatesWage range or rate of pay: $20.19/HR--The compensation
offered to the successful applicant may vary based on factors
including experience, skills, education, location, and other
job-related reasons.Attractive total rewards package that includes:
- Medical, dental, vision coverage
- 401(k) savings plan
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (where applicable)
- Relocation Assistance Program (where applicable)
- Education Assistance (where applicable)
- Benefits details available at simplotbenefits.com**The J.R.
Simplot Company is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and
will consider all qualified applicants for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age,
sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic
information, physical or mental disability, medical condition,
sexual orientation, military or veteran status, marital status, or
any other protected status.**
Keywords: Disability Solutions, Pasco , Packaging QA Lab Technician (Crew B), Professions , Pasco, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!