CDL Class A Driver / Truck Driver / Owner Operator ($120K+)
Company: Fairchild Freight
Posted on: March 16, 2019
Job DescriptionLocation: Grandview, WAWe are currently hiring for CDL Class A Owner Operator Dedicated Truck Driver to join our team in Grandview, WA! We have acquired a multi-year dedicated contract, originating out of Grandview, WA, and have a few slots open for the best truck driver. This is local/regional work, and will run within the states of Washington, Oregon, Idaho and Montana hauling a combination of Dry Van and Reefer goods (live unloads). You will be responsible for safely operating as an Owner Operator Truck Driver, with a 53-foot reefer or dry van trailer.Positions to become a Dedicated Owner Operator Truck Driver are limited and will fill up fast! Don't miss out on this great opportunity, apply today!Minimum Qualifications:
- Valid Class A CDL
- Valid Medical Examiner's Certificate (Med Card)
- Strong work ethic
- 23 years of age or older
- 2 years of verifiable Tractor-Trailer driving experience
- No preventable accidents within the last 3 years
- No more than 2 moving violations within the last year, no more than 4 moving violations within the last 3 years
- Reefer experience is preferred, but not requiredOwner-Operators:
- Paid weekly
- Local/Regional positions available - means more home time!
- Competitive Pay - Owner- Operators can make upwards of $200,000 annually!
- 2-year Contract - means consistent work/stable income, no need to search load boards!
- Fuel Perks (ask your recruiter for more details!)
- $500 Referral Bonus per Owner Operator TruckResponsibilities:
- Safely operate a heavy or tractor-trailer truck
- Properly track and document activity log
- Inspect truck before and after trip
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- May be required to load and unload cargo with electric pallet
- Chaining while driving in winter conditions
- Some drop and hook and some live unload
These slots will not last long, get in now, before we have filled all Dedicated Owner Operator Truck Driver positions! Why Fairchild?Fairchild Freight is a premier provider of truckload, logistics and cross-docking services. Offering the broadest portfolio of services in the industry, Fairchild’s solutions include Reefer, Van, Truckload, Dedicated, Regional, Intermodal, Warehousing and Port Logistics services. Fairchild Freight has provided expert transportation and logistics solutions since 2005. One Fairchild:We treat our customers, team members, and suppliers with honesty, dignity and respect. We are a desirable employer due to our commitment to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.Company DescriptionFairchild Freight specializes in the transportation of consumer food commodities such as fruits, vegetables, meat, fish, and beverage products throughout North America. We go where few others venture, transporting perishables through the roughest environments on the continent including Western Canada, Alaska, and all areas of the continental United States.
Keywords: Fairchild Freight, Pasco , CDL Class A Driver / Truck Driver / Owner Operator ($120K+), Professions , Yakima, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!