Product Support Sales Representative
Company: Western States Equipment Co
Posted on: May 16, 2020
* Monitors existing client service agreement (CSA) contracts,
communicates possible changes to the PSSR, and renew agreements
prior to expiration.
* Monitors and manages work group tasks to complete within
* Accurately completes estimates generated by team members or
clients, to include opening service calls/segments, applying parts,
labor, and scope of work.
* Performs all sales functions (quotes, estimates, bids, etc.) for
incoming phone calls and walk-in clients requiring power systems
parts and or service work.
* Executes Parts sales functions for all clients to include
researching and ordering parts, creating quotes, pulling and
delivering parts orders when required, determining best shipping
options, and processing payments.
* Collaborates with Power Systems Product Support Team to
coordinate parts and service opportunities across the
* Collaborates with client in overview of features and benefits of
alternative solutions and repair options to increases client
awareness of wseco's capabilities while executing up-sell
* Records and updates client information including contacts and
equipment information, as needed.
* Promotes marketing campaigns designed to drive business into
* Communicates clearly with team members to ensure a consistent,
predictable, and repeatable experience for internal and external
* Processes vendor invoices through appropriate systems.
* Participates and completes training as required.
* Adheres to all client care standards.
* Actively cares and advocates safety at Western States adhering to
all applicable safety policies, procedures and standards.
* Works and promotes corporate vision, mission and values of
Western States Equipment.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
* Expert knowledge of dealer systems.
* Expert knowledge of Power Systems Products.
* Microsoft Office experience with ability to learn and use new
* Strong organizational skills with ability to complete tasks
within established deadlines.
* Ability to obtain forklift operators certification.
* Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships
with others through teamwork.
* Strong verbal and written communication.
* Ability to travel occasionally when needed for training,
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* Proof of high school diploma or General Education Degree
* Minimum 2 years parts experience preferred.
* 2 years previous sales experience and/or proven customer service
* Basic knowledge of power systems products and applications
* Must be able to communicate (speak, read, comprehend, write in
* Must be able to sit for long periods of time along with walking,
standing, climbing stairs, reaching, pushing, pulling, leaning and
* Able to lift up to 50 lbs. in accordance with Western States'
Lifting Safe Work Practice to include amount and approach.
* Must be able to meet all safety requirements for applicable
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the
general nature and level of work being performed by employees
assigned to this classification. It is not intended be an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills
required of employees in this classification.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Western States Equipment Co, Pasco , Product Support Sales Representative, Sales , Pasco, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!