Rental Sales Representative
Company: Western States Equipment Co
Posted on: November 2, 2019
* Promotes and sells the products and services of The Cat Rental
Store and WSECO.
* Utilizes efficient and creative ideas to propose rental business
within assigned territory.
* Uses technical competencies to utilize industrial and light
construction rental equipment as required.
* Recommends specific rental purchases based on customer needs.
* Contacts prospective customers by phone and in person to
determine customer needs, present product information, and explain
available services. Provides information brochures and other
incentives to inform customers and influence buying decisions.
* Handles call and responds to the needs of walk-in customers.
Follows up on telemarketing leads.
* Negotiates rental rates and pricing that achieves The Cat Rental
Stores desired market share and profitability with little
* Follows rental processes and procedures.
* Utilizes software programs, including SalesLink, to communicate
interdepartmentally, manage accounts, schedule daily appointments,
and manage assigned territory.
* Works after hours and weekends, as needed, to provide Exceed the
Expected customer service to The Cat Rental Store customers.
* Adheres to all customer care standards.
* Works safely at all times. Adheres to all applicable safety
policies. Complies with all company policies, procedures and
* May accomplish training and serve as a Green Belt in support of
Western States' Six Sigma program.
* Works within and promote corporate vision, mission, and values of
* Performs other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
* Knowledge and use of Microsoft computer products or other
comparable systems required.
* Knowledge or ability to learn DBS, Infocast, and Sales Link.
* Proven skills in written and verbal communications, planning,
organizing, leadership and interpersonal relationship building.
* Ability to set and manage priorities.
* Drive and maintain company vehicle.
* Must be a self starter and able to work without supervision.
* Consistent attendance.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* Proof of high school diploma or General Education Degree
* 1 year previous sales experience and/or proven customer service
* Thorough knowledge of the use and operation of light construction
* Must be able to communicate (speak, read, comprehend, write in
* Must be able to stand for long periods of time along with
walking, sitting, climbing stairs, reaching pushing, pulling,
leaning and twisting.
* Able to lift up to 75 lbs in accordance with Western States'
Lifting Safe Work Practice to include amount and approach.
* Must be able to meet all safety requirements for applicable
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the
general nature and level of work being performed by employees
assigned to this classification. It is not intended be an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills
required of employees in this classification.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: Western States Equipment Co, Pasco , Rental Sales Representative, Sales , Pasco, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!